COA addresses the unmet needs of older adults and caregivers through information, advocacy and education and by being a catalyst for comprehensive solutions.
COA uniquely strengthens the Greater Nashville community as the unbiased authority on issues and resources concerning older adults and caregivers.
- On the Move (featuring Beverly Patnaik)-- The Nashville City Paper, 7/18/12
- Aging Issues Expert Appointed Director of Lipscomb School for TransformAging (featuring Beverly Patnaik)--nashvillepost.com, 5/25/12
- Aging Gracefully--Cindy Sanders, Medical News, Inc. 11/2/11
- Aging Boomers Squeezed by Limited Real Estate Options--M.B. Owens, Nashville Ledger, 2/25/11
- Council on Aging champions seniors for 25 years -- Stephen S. Mathews, The Tennessean, 12/5/10
- Senior Days on the General Jackson--Release date 5/7/13
- Announcing COA's 2013 Board of Directors--Release date 1/31/13
- COA Newsletter, Fall/Winter 2013
- COA Newsletter, Spring/Summer 2012
- COA Newsletter, Fall/ Winter 2011
- COA Newsletter, Spring/Summer 2010
- COA Newsletter, Fall/Winter 2010
- COA Newsletter, Spring/Summer 2009
The following logos may be used by authorized media outlets. To download, simply right click on the desired image and choose the "save picture as" option: